Jeff: Home Brewer, Graphic Designer, Smart-Ass

So we figured that the best way to kick off this blog o'awesomness, is to tell you about the two guys responsible for the laughs and deep philosophical thoughts...ok, maybe not that deep. So let's get right to it.

This is Jeff


And this is the woman he going to marry

And this is the man that she has to contend with for his love



Now that we have done the real basic introduction, here is a little more info about me. I am 25, a digital design major and a beer enthusiast. I proposed to my fiancée at the beginning of the year on New Years day. Luckily she said yes. We're looking at getting married in the summer of 2014. I've always been a fan of comedy, some of my favorite comedians are Mitch Hedberg, John Mulaney, Eddie Izzard and Jo Koy.

So let's meet the peanut butter to my jelly, the milk to my cookies, the hops to my malt (don't tell my fiancée), Corey. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Mature Immaturity

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger