The joys of ADHD.

Alright guys, I have some shocking news. You may want to take a seat, and if you're already sitting, please stand up and then sit back down. Thank you. No brace yourselves...

I have ADHD.

I know, I know, please pick your jaws up off the floor and pick up the little pieces of your brain because I sure your mind was just blown.

Anyway...what was I talking about?...ah yes, ADHD. One of the small joys that comes from having a short attention span, other than getting some sweet generic Adderall (which don't worry, my doctor clearly told me they aren't for sniffing and should only be taken orally) is that I am easily entertained.

So for your viewing pleasure I am going to start a segment (similar to Boomer Don't Give A Shit) called "5 Second Attention" where I will be uploading short videos and animations that I have made with my 5 second attention span.

So let's get this party started off right...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Mature Immaturity

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger